Vacancy: IT project manager
Transition Experts is the only independent international specialist for advice and implementation of IT transitions. Our core values are: Collaboration, Commitment, Skills, Innovation, Customer and People focus.
Transition Experts is in search of an enthusiastic project manager, who is passionate about IT transitions, in order to be able to continue to meet the growing demand for our provision of services.
By IT transitions, we mean projects which achieve a fundamental change for an organisation. In addition to technological changes, this often also concerns organisational and process-based changes. Examples of IT transitions are IT outsourcing, Cloud transitions, large-scale workplace migrations, data centre moves, merging or splitting of IT as a result of company mergers and splits. Depending on their nature, these projects can have a huge impact. Do you see being a key figure as a challenge and do you have it in you to make these (sub-)projects a success?
As a project manager, you are responsible for managing the IT transition (sub-)projects allocated to you. You can make optimal use of the experiences you have already gained with, for instance, major workplace migrations. You will oversee the projects with a helicopter view and make sure the completed projects are of high quality and on time. You can also enthusiastically motivate and coach the project team and you are able to optimally satisfy the customer together with the project team. You have an open eye for commercial opportunities and take the initiative in acquiring new assignments from both existing and new customers.
The activities mainly take place at the customer location and this can therefore also be outside of the Netherlands.
- You have minimally completed higher vocational education and have at least 3-5 years of demonstrable experience in the role of (technical) project leader/project manager for large-scale IT projects in the field of workplace migrations, outsourcing, data centre moves, company splits and/or mergers.
- This is supplemented by knowledge of project methodologies, such as PRINCE2, IPMA, MSP.
- You can deal with stress and find it a challenge to manage many different aspects at the same time.
- You are able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- You have well-developed communication skills and have a solution-focused attitude.
- You are very good at reporting and communicating in Dutch and English. The German language would be an advantage.
- You are the primary contact point for the project team and the customer.
- Within this pivotal role, you supervise one or more projects as part of the whole transition or transformation project of our customers: from project preparation& planning to a successful implementation.
- You monitor the objectives, time line, budget and quality.
- You manage the project team in a coaching and motivating way.
- You are capable of correctly stimulating the change process for the customer.
- As a high level talking partner, you are aware of the developments in the market and what is happening at our customers.
As well as excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, Transition Experts can offer you a challenging position in a professional, stimulating work environment, where you will be given all the space you need to determine how to interpret your work. In addition, you can count on good support from experienced senior specialists.
If you would like to know more about this position, Gert Veldhuis will be happy to speak to you via +31 85 4872901.